Verify and update your voter registration!
Voter roll purge in Ohio has removed many voters who have not voted since the last presidential elections. Cuyahoga County residents use this link (click here). Not from Cuyahoga County? Use this link (click here).
Shaker Heights Public Library, 16500 Van Aken Blvd
Shaker Heights, OH, 44120
Judy Rawson, former Mayor of Shaker Heights, moderates a discussion with panelists:
– Armond Budish, Cuyahoga County Executive
– Edward Kraus, Cuyahoga County Director of Regional Coordination
– Earl M. Leiken, Mayor, City of Shaker Heights
– Hunter Morrison, Director, NE Ohio Sustainable Communities Consortium This Community
CWRU Siegal Lifelong Learning, 26500 Shaker Boulevard
Beachwood, Ohio, 44122
Moderator: Thomas Suddes, Editorial Writer, Cleveland.com
– Representative Kathleen Clyde (D), Ohio House District 75
– Dr. John C. Green, Director, Ray C. Bliss Institute of Applied Politics
– Senator Frank LaRose (R), Ohio Senate District 27
Ohio has recently reformed how its draws General Assembly districts — and reform of congressional “districting” is on some Columbus agendas. This panel will explore the hows and whys.
Donations to The League of Women Voters of Greater Cleveland Education Fund are tax-deductible and provide important support for voter and civic education programs, including much of League’s voter service work that provides nonpartisan candidate information during the election season. To make an online donation to the Education Fund click here.
Donations to The League of Women Voters of Greater Cleveland, while not tax-deductible, are important for keeping dues low, promoting membership growth, and supporting direct advocacy. To make an online donation to LWV of Greater Cleveland click here.